Rates & Acommodation
- Included services: Free parking place. Plopu, hotel tax, free access to the pool, free wireless internet access.
- The products consumed from the pension / buffet / bar are NOT included in the price and are paid at the end of the stay in the account / client / room card system
- The prices are valid throughout the year, except for special events: fishing competitions, Easter, May 1, Pentecost, St. Mary, Christmas, New Year, etc
- DEMIPENSIONS include accommodation, breakfast and dinner
- PENSION COMPLETE services include accommodation, breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Service prices are calculated based on the number of adults / room
- Children aged 0-18 who are accommodated in the same room with parents / accompanying adults do not pay accommodation. Children’s meals will be paid according to a-la-carte orders.
(1) Prices do NOT include transfer from the wharf (parking) to the Pension. The cost of the transfer from the pier to the boarding house, amounting to RON 50, is paid at the end of the stay together with the other products consumed in the board / buffet / bar in the account / client / room card.
(2) Tariffs do not include the Danube Delta access fee to ARBDD (https://www.ddbra.ro/activities/permise-online). Its value is 5 RON per person per day, 15 RON per person per week or 30 RON per person per year.
(3) If you come to fish with your boat, boat access permits are also obtained from ARBDD. The value of an annual permit / craft is 100 RON. (https://www.ddbra.ro/activitati/permise-online)
(4) Recreational / sport fishing licenses are free of charge for all categories of individuals under Law no. 1/2017 and are issued by ARBDD. (https://www.ddbra.ro/activitati/permise-online)
(5) The cost of petrol consumed for fishing or excursions / walks is NOT included in the price and is paid at the end of the stay together with the other items consumed in the board / buffet / bar in the account / client / room card system.
(6) Pike fishing is done under CATCH & RELEASE
(7) People who have a special diet and want to serve certain products (beef, sheep, turkey, etc.) are asked to specify this when making the reservation. Our cuisine is traditional, but we also prepare a la carte menus at the request of our guests.
Foreign tourists arriving at Mihail Kogălniceanu Airport – Constanţa or Bucharest Otopeni Airport or tourists from Romania can use the rent-a-car services of EUROPCAR Romania, the preferential tax for our customers being 50 Euro / day + fuel consumption. For groups, the trip can be organized with several cars or minibuses. Our tourists can rent, on request, what car they want from EUROPCAR ROMANIA.